Sunday, December 16, 2007

regarding tmr~...

for tmr, the dinner will start at 6pm... not 5... so there is a change in plans...

the Sakura restaurant is some where opposite NUS around Clementi Park.. for the whole address, look at my previous post.

for those who are not sure how to go, i am going to meet u guys, 1730 at Clementi Mrt station. those who think they are gonna be late better sms me... if not, i am going ahead with the people with me at that time. (means if u gonna late, sms me tell me around wad time arriving. No msg = know how to go/not free to go). i recommend all to go... pls... its a class gathering... 2 times in a year... haha...

those who know how to go, go to counter upon reaching and ask for table reserved under "Vincent".

(oh yeah... rmb to bring ur pressie wor...)

I will be at the lab from 9 to tel u guys the details.. see u guys tmr... gd luck for test... =)

No comments: